Monday, May 14, 2018

TCP Tuesday Challenge #346

May is speeding along faster than I can believe, but you still have time to play along with us over at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge.  
As you will recall we have a fun one for you this month -


Here's what I did using a couple of my favorite CutUps dies, Home Tweet Home not to be confused with the other die used, Home Sweet Home -


The details can be found over on the blog here.   Come on, you know you want to play along!  Remember, there's a super prize for the winner!   See ya in the linky?

Aloha, 
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts