Play Along


We have another fun challenge for you this week.  What's more fun than playing?  We're leaving this wide open, it could be playing in the water, playing a sport, playing with toys, playing with your favorite animal...you get the picture.

I had this die cut panel sitting on my table and knew I had the little baseball Bunny and decided it would suit the challenge and you all know you have to have a diamond to play baseball right?  I also felt after last weeks bomb of color and activity, I should calm it down a bit.  Here ya go -


You know the drill from here.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon a link on up.  Check out the Girlfriends makes cuz you know you're going to love them.

Hope you are having a great week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Play Ball
Paper:  scraps from stash
Ink:  Altenew
Accessories:  Frantic Stamper Diamonds Galore Card Panel 
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

Comments

  1. Fantastic layout, Brenda and i like this sweet little guy.

    Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And that die cut couldn't be more perfect! So clever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!