Friday, May 4, 2018

New Frantic Stamper Dies!

We have a new release over at Frantic Stamper that I am so excited to share with you.  This release is called 'Animal Cuteness' and you can see the entire line here.  I can never decide an absolute favorite, but I certainly think this little guy is in the running.  Meet 'Ping the Panda' (FRA-DIE-10449)-


For this card, the Tropical Leaves die (FRA-DIE-10461)and the Wild Sentiments clear stamp set (CL-100) were also used.  I hope you like Ping.  I have lots more cards to show you from this super cute release.  Stay tuned here and over on the Facebook page.

Aloha, 
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Morning Brenda, this is super cute, just love your cards...
    Have a lovely weekend..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts