Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Little Miss Muffett - Backyard Houses BBQ


It's my pleasure to share with you one of the new May release images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  It's called Backyard Houses BBQ and holds so much potential.  It comes with several accessories which will be fun to create little scenes with.  Today I went the CAS route -


I really loved coloring up this sweet little house and felt like all it needed was a sentiment and a little heart.  It would be perfect for the Little Miss Muffet anything goes challenge.  We sure hope you join us!

Aloha,
Brenda



1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love how it's a window card and makes me feel like it's a cozy home. Fun sentiment and great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts