Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamp Challenge

I am very happy to let you know I am guest designing for Little Miss Muffet Stamps over the next few months.  This is not only a great opportunity to create with wonderful digital stamps, it is also a reunion of sorts for some of us that were on the From the Heart Stamps DT.

A new Anything Goes challenge starts today on the Little Miss Muffet blog and runs for 2 weeks.  You are free to use any image, but I've got to say Little Miss Muffet has so many wonderful digis, why not use one of them?

Here's my card today using Polka Dot Pals Katie -


Is she not the cutest little one ever?  She was such fun to color up.  Come on by the Little Miss Muffet blog to link up.

I hope your week is spectacular!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS:  I would like to share here with the following groups -
StarinMyPocket - Hand colored Image

Supplies:
Image:  Little Miss Muffet Polka Dot Pals Katie
Sentiment:  freebie from a magazine
Paper:  From stash
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  Creative Impressions Ribbon (with white dots colored pink with Copic marker)
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet Brenda. I love how her bows match your ribbon. That looks so coordinated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts