Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Double Duty Post



Happy Wednesday!  It's Little Red Wagon Challenge time again.  Heather is our hostess and she has chosen 'Under the Sun' as her challenge theme.  So many ways you could go with this, just gotta see that sun a shining!

My card features dies from the new Frantic Stamper Release, 'Animal Cuteness'.  Now that I look at it on the screen, it looks more a big yellow moon at night with that distress oxide sky.  Thank goodness the sentiment saves me -


The items I use from the new release are, Flo the Flamingo (FRA-DIE-10453), Palm Tree Edger (FRA-DIE-10457) and Flamingo Stamp Sentiments (FRA-CL-105).  Dies from older releases are Stitched Waves (FRA-DIE-10258) and Stitched Circles (FRA-DIE-09637).  

So, I know the Girlfriends have got this challenge handled, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Brenda! I love the background and the sentiment (of course). Fantastic die cuts too. (P.S. Heather is hosting this week. (: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love the sentiment!! A lovely summer card Brenda and I love the sky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a fun sentiment! And I absolutely love the way you did the water and sand! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun. Sun, moon..,,all in the sky but what a great sentiment. I have a friend who would like this...he is into pink flamingos. A great take on my challenge. (And I didn't see the original post so you got the hostess right...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely summery scene, Brenda. Great take with all these die cuts !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts