Sunday, May 6, 2018

Daisy


I'm sharing another card made with a darling image from LeAnn's World 101 today.  This little cutie is known as Daisy's First Easter.  I fell in love with her and decided to use her for something other than an Easter card.  I just filled her basket with flowers and she will be perfect for many occasions but, since today is LeAnn's birthday that's what Daisy is celebrating!


I hope you will join us in wishing LeAnn a Happy Birthday on the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook page or the LeAnn's World 101 blog.   You will also want to take a look at all of her wonderful digital images in the Etsy shop here.  Be sure and check out all the newbies!

Thanks for taking a look!

Aloha, 
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  LeAnn's World 101 Daisy's First Easter
Sentiment:  Paper Smooches die
Paper:  Nitwit Collections
Accessories:  PPP sequins, flower from Floradec, Frantic Stamper Stitched Rectangles (09640)
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Amazing colouring of this little sweetie Brenda. Love her basket full of pretty blooms xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts