Wednesday, May 16, 2018

CRAFT Challenge #468


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a Christmas project.

Our Sponsor this week is -

Here's my card featuring the very cute Bunny with Stocking kindly provided by our very generous sponsor -

I want to thank everyone for celebrating CRAFT Challenge.  Congratulations to Jane who won the draw from my blog.  I certainly appreciated all your visits and kind words.  This week you will definitely want to check out the challenge blog.  Jo has made some of her digital papers available so everyone is a winner!  Here's the link, CRAFT Challenge blog.  I hope you'll play along with us and build up that Christmas cards stash.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautifully coloured image. Gorgeous card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image, beautifully coloured and a perfect design to showcase the cute bunny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts