Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Come Play Outside


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in sharing your take on "Come Out and Play".

Our Sponsor this week is -

For my family and I sports are always a good reason to come out and play.  Here's my card featuring some of the sports we enjoy playing -


I used die cuts to represent football, soccer, and softball.  The athletic shoes are the one thing all 4 of us have in common.  

Be sure and stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog to see the DT creations.  Paper Nest Dolls are some of my favorite images and the DT is showing them off in grand style.  We hope you'll come join us with the Come Play Outside Challenge.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies: 
Paper:  from stash
Accessories:  Frantic Stamper Dies FRA-DIES -Sneakers 10424, Sports Ball Icons 10427,  Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts