Monday, April 9, 2018

Yummy!


I have another card to show you using the new Fun with Food release from Frantic Stamper.  This card features Sweet, Yummy, Delish (10445).  Ice Cream Cone (09462) and Striped Frame & Insert (10230) are from a previous release.


Here's the fun shaker card I made - 

This Striped Frame worked so nicely for the shaker frame.  I filled it with sequins and sequin flowers.  The sentiment was cut from cardstock colored with distress oxide inks.  I dusted off my old chalks and used them to add some depth to the ice cream cone. 

Hope you are enjoying the new release.  Check out the slide show of the entire release here.

Thanks for looking!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts