Friday, April 27, 2018

Cindy



I'm sharing with you today, another sweet image from LeAnn's World 101.  This is Cindy -



Here she is all colored up and the star of the card-


I loved coloring her up and felt like a CAS card would be perfect for her.  I used my Clarity Stamp stencil brushes to add the stenciled stars with distress ink.  I added a few Studio Katia crystals and the die cut Dream and felt that was all she needed.

If you haven't been over to the store recently, there are a bunch of darling new digis available.  You may also want to visit us over on the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook page where you'll find all sorts of fun.  Oh, and before I forget here's a link to the LeAnns World 101 blog where you can keep up-to-date on everything.

Thanks for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts