Saturday, April 14, 2018

Anything is Popsicle


More goodies from the newest Frantic Stamper release, Fun with Food.  I had great fun making this card.  The popsicle itself uses the Large Popsicle die (FRA-DIE-10436).  The paper is used was created with alcohol inks that just seems perfect for a yummy popsicle. 

                                            


The punny sentiment is from the clear stamp set, Popsicle/Sundae Sentiments (FRA-CL-091).  Dots mimicking the popsicle colors were added and this CAS card is ready to mail!

I pray your weekend has been rich and full of all you love!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts