Friday, April 13, 2018

Aged to Perfection


Here's another card for you made with stamps and dies from the new Frantic Stamper release, Fun with Food.  The die cuts were colored with Copic markers and then coated with Glossy Accents.  The card was kept clean and simple with a "splash" of watercolor on watercolor paper.  Wine Gear (FRA-DIE-10443) includes the bottle with that darling little cork and the wine glasses as well as a corkscrew.




The sentiment is one of the many from the Wine Sentiments clear stamp set (FRA-CL-090).


I'm so glad you stopped by.  I would love to hear what you think.  I we would love to see any creations you make with Frantic Stamper goodies over on the Facebook page.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts