Monday, March 26, 2018

Sweet Suzie

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I am basking in the joy of a three day weekend thanks to a Hawaiian holiday, Kuhio Day.  It's also time to share another card using one of the darling images from LeAnn's World 101.  Today my card was made using "Sweet Suzie".  She reminded me so much of Snow White that I colored her dress and hair like Snow's - 

Suzie looks as if she is winking at one of the 7 Dwarfs, right?  you may not realize there is a progressive challenge on the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook page.  The image this month is so cute and Eastery.  Why not pop in and join us?

Aloha, 
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. A definite Snow White look a like!! Beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts