Sunday, March 18, 2018

Springtime Suzette

 Hi everyone!  I am here today to share a fun image from A and M Memories Designs.  This is Springtime Suzette -



You can find her here in the store...and if you use this code BRENDAAN15 and mention Brenda in the comments, it's good for 15% off the purchase of anything in the store.

If you are not familiar with A and M Memories Designs, you really should drop in.  Angela has a ton of cute images and if you're a planner girl/guy you are going to be wild about her planner printables.  Look out, I'm going to have to add planner nerd onto my crafty resume...😃

For more A and M Memories Designs goodness, check out the Facebook page here and Instagram here.  We would love for you to share your creations using A and M products.  As always, thanks for stopping in!

Aloha, 
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts