Friday, March 9, 2018

Feeling Lucky


I have another Whimsie Doodles darling to share with you today.  St. Patrick's Days is fast approaching and when I was working on my planner, this cute little guy seemed just prefect to adorn that weeks pages.  I love the versatility of digital images, I printed the same image twice, just flipping the direction he was facing.  Here's the way my week turned out -


I had to cover up my daily's, didn't want to give away any surprises😀.  Any of the Whimsie Doodles images would be great page embellishments.  I will definitely be using more of them in the near future.  Take good care, all of you.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts