Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Challenge 439 - Hippity Hoppity

It's Wednesday again and we have another challenge for you.  This week we are looking for creations with something that hops on it.  With Easter just around the corner, a bunny would be perfect or there's always kangaroos  and fish...if it hops, it's good.  

I really chose this challenge so I would have a reason to color up one of my bunny images.  Instead, in my never ending quest to try and let go of some of my treasures, I found this older Stamping  Up set.  I watercolored up this cute little frog instead -



Remember now, you don't have to enter a card.  We would love to see any of your handcrafted items with hopping creatures.  If it's more ideas you need, check out the Girlfriends, and leave them a bit of love while you are at it.

Looking forward to seeing all your creations!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that happy frog. Your watercolouring is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Brenda. Great watercoloring and it looks like the frog i hopping out of a pond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved this fun little frog image and the great fonts on the sentiment! It's a classic and I really like your water coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercolouring looks fabulous! I especially like the background with the sky, grass and pond! What a perfect setting for your sweet frog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute frog and your watercolouring is fabulous. Thanks for such a fun challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts