Saturday, March 17, 2018

Bazinga!

Saturday is my favorite so, I want to share a card I loved making with dies from Frantic Stamper.  This was such fun and actually got a reaction from my family (they seldom show much interest in my cards).  Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) was the inspiration for this card. I used the new T-shirt die (FRA-DIE-10430) from the "Proud of Dad" release and a couple of older dies, Heroic Symbols (FRA-DIE-09861) and Double Fishtail Labels (FRA-DIE-09735). 



Here's a bit closer look.  The sentiment was computer generated.


Be sure and check out the Frantic Stamper pager here on Facebook and Instagram - franticstamper.  Thanks for stopping in and helping me celebrate Saturday!  Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all.  

Aloha,
Brenda!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Brenda!! Perfect for a BBT fan. I must remember this design for Connor's Birthday next year, he is a huge fan. Have you seen the movie Hidden Figures? Jim Parsons is fab in it...together with the rest if the fab cast actually xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts