Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Do You Smell Carrots?

I have a really quick post, cuz I haven't taken the time to color up the darling Gerda Steiner progressive challenge image until tonight...it's been a busy month!  So with out further ado, here are the darling little bunnies -


The background paper is another result of playing around with the Gelli plate with some drops of gold leaf plate I found in some old craft supplies.  It reminded me of coloring Easter eggs, so I figured it would work with these bunnies.  The sentiment is from a retired set by The Cat's Pajamas and also seemed fitting.  The beautiful ribbon is May Arts from my stash.  

OK, off to sleep for me!

Aloha, 
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts