Monday, January 15, 2018

For Baby

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the blog at Kennedy Grace Creations today.  I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend full of all that you love.  I had a chance to spend some time in my craft room and had a bunch of fun creating this little shaker card using this sweet Kennedy Grace set, Sweet Baby Mine.  Take a look -


This shaker was pretty easy to make.  The little hippo colored up so easily with Copic markers.  Warm grays along with soft pinks and greens were used to color her up.  I used a specialty cardstock for this card called Stardream.  It had a beautiful soft shine to it that I wasn't able to catch in the photo.  I fashioned a layer of fun foam with a circle cut out for the shaker and attached it to the card base.  A die was used to cut the circle and frame in the top layer and glued acetate to the back side so a window that was created.  The sequins were added into the opened window and the top layer was adhered to the fun foam (that part was a little tricky, I'm not going to lie).  Actually, the hardest part of this card was deciding which of these cute little animals to use!


To finish the card off, I stamped a sentiment from Sweet Baby Mine and added a few die cut hearts in the same color scheme.


Here's a little closer look at the gorgeous sequins.  I used the Primrose mix which has wonderful soft greens and pinks.  The mix has different sizes of sequins (which I love) and little beads in pink and green that shine beautifully!


That's it for me today.  I do wish you all a wonderful week, don't take anything for granted and live life to the fullest!

Blessings,
Brenda


Please be sure to follow the Kennedy Grace Creations blog, facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest. Our Design Team has great projects to inspire you with our great stamp sets. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, this is so cute, love the shaker element and gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Just adorable, and a fab design too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts