Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Penguins or Polar Bears



Hey there!  Welcome to a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon.  Heather is our hostess and the theme is Polar Bears and Penguins.  We want to see your projects with, well, Polar Bears or Penguins.  I have a bunch of cute PB and P images and the hardest thing about this challenge for me was deciding which one to use.  

This image from DigiStamp Boutique won out (because I already had it colored up in my stash).  


I know things are beginning to speed up even more (if that is even possible), but I hope you'll have a chance to join us. Be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have created.  Just head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Ha - I just bought that image! Needless to say, I love it. Lovely, lovely card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I really like this cute group of penguins and the pastel colours you used. A wonderful take on my challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card !! First I like that sweet group of penguins and second, I like the original format of your card. Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is darling!! I love the way you've done the snow too. It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Sooo cute Brenda! I love the snow effect that you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts