Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Christmas Tag

Hi friends!  I have a little tag to share with you today.  I colored up this cute image awhile back but just got him put on a tag tonight.  I actually used scraps from other project to create the tag for this fun little mouse.  I thought the sentiment was perfect for a gift tag -


I'm getting this in just short of the deadline for the Gerda Steiner progressive challenge and one less tag to make for Christmas!  Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little guy!! Lovely tartan paper and the sentiment is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts