Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Harvest Time at Little Red Wagon



OK, I just counted and there are only 7 more Wednesdays until the new year...that's too scary, time is going much to fast.  So let's slow things down a bit and make something suitable for Sandy's challenge, Harvest Time. This means she wants to see creations that relate to Fall.

Here's a card I made awhile back for a Frantic Stamper release but I can't find that I shared it here on my blog.  Everything about this card reminds me of the Falls of my past -


Now it's over to you.  Slow time down by creating something representing Fall.  If it's inspiration you need, the Girlfriends have a plentiful supply, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper:  DCWV
Accessories:  Frantic Stampers Elegant Thankful and Wheat Stock, Liquid Pearls

SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Brenda! I love those die cuts. Splendid papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fall card! Great dies and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Brenda, that die is beautiful! I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and it really reminds me of Fall as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts