Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Christmas or Non-Christmas?


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share with use which is your favorite kind of project to make, Christmas or Non-Christmas.  Make your creation and be sure to tell us why it's your favorite.

This week our sponsor is:



Here is my card, using Lili of the Valley image,  Reindeer Trio -


I love making Christmas cards, I love Christmas. I think I am mesmerized by all the beautiful sparkle you can use on Christmas cards. I always go a bit overboard in purchasing new stamps, there is always such an abundance of wonderful new release sets around the holidays.

We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  LOTV Christmas Trio Reindeer
Paper:  cardstock
Accessories:  Tim Holtz stencil, Nuvo Glimmer Paste, Stickles
Coloring medium: Copic markers


3 comments:

  1. Love this. The image just pops out. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Brenda!! The red and white is so striking and the reindeer...so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Image and I LOVE all the glitter in?/on? the background .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts