Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What's Red All Over?



This challenge is so appropriate for the Little Red Wagon...Jan wants us to create something that is red (or has a lot of red) all over.  Fun, right?  

Here's what I did -



I've been wanted to make a background with a brayer using monotone colors, so this was the perfect opportunity.  These gorgeous poinsettias are from Altenew.  I heat embossed them and watercolored them with Color Burst.  I used several things from my little red wagon and had a bunch of fun trying something different.

We would love to see what kind of red all over creations you make.  If you are a bit stumped and need to get some creative inspiration, jump over to the Little Red Wagon and check out what the Girlfriends have made.  You are sure to be inspired to join us!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Altenew Poinsettias and Pine  
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DCWV
Ink:  Reverse Confetti Flamingo, Salsa and Rose, VersaMark, gold metallic poster board
Accessories:  SSS Bundle of Stitched Shapes dies, Gina Marie Designs Merry Christmas die, 
Coloring medium: Ken Oliver Colorburst Alizarin Crimson, Liquid Pearls Copper Pearl, Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder, Pretty Pink Posh Raspberry Sequins

4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!! The gold accents are so stunning against the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is gorgeous Brenda...what fabulous poinsettias and the golden sentiment is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold and the red look so classy together! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, this is a very pretty card. I love that gold embossing - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #752 - Congrats

Wednesday has rolled around again, and it's time for a new challenge.  I have to give credit for this challenge to Imke, tho I am hostin...

Popular Posts