Monday, October 23, 2017

Shakin' It Up

Hi friends, I'm here to start off the week with a shaker card I created using the Kennedy Grace sets, Grace's Little Note and Inspirational Scriptures.



The beautiful sequin mix is called Peaches and Cream. I colored the images with Copic markers, die cut a few extra leaves and added a bit of Copic shading to them. I wanted to keep all that white space to place the flowers and empowering scripture in the spotlight.
Have a wonderful week!

Aloha,
Brenda 


Supplies:
Stamps:  Kennedy Grace Creations Grace's Little Note, Inspirational Verses
Paper:  Neenah Solar white
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Accessories:  Kennedy Grace Creations peaches and cream sequin mix, SSS Bundle of Stitched Shapes dies, W Plus 9 Folk Art Floral dies

Coloring medium: Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. This is so simple and so beautiful Brenda! I love the flowers, the colours are so vibrant!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts