Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Distress and Ribbon


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something distressed with a little ribbon added to it. 

Our Sponsor this week is -

Here's what I came up with this week -


I not only distressed the edges with scissors, I used distress ink to messy it up and heat distressed the organza ribbon.  Even the stamp has a distressed look to it.  This was a bunch of fun to make, I love the distressed look but don't use it very often.

Be sure to check out my teamies work.  You may have noticed we have a couple of very talented newcomers to the team.  I hope you will find this challenge enticing and will share your creations with us over at the CRAFT Challenge blog this week!  

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Stamps: LOTV Statements  Fabulous (only available in digital now)
Paper:  SU! Crumbcake, Nitwit Collections
Ink:  SSS
Accessories:  organza ribbon from stash, Queen and Company dots

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Brenda! I love the vintage / retro paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts