Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Black and White - LRW



This week, Heather is our hostess over at Little Red Wagon Challenge.  She wants us to use black and white for our creations.  I have to admit, I had a bit of a creative block for this challenge.  Then I decided to get out my white embossing powder and this is what happened -


We would love you to join us at Little Red Wagon this week.  The girlfriends will undoubtedly have terrific inspiration for you, just  follow their links.

Have a great week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas Doodled Shells
Paper - Neenah, DCWV cardstock
Supplies -Hero Arts white embossing powder, Nuvo glitter accents

2 comments:

  1. You sure got over your block! Wonderful card! I love the whole concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! The shells look amazing embossed in white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts