Monday, September 11, 2017

Release Day Blog Hop

You don't have to wait any longer!  It's release day over at The Cat's Pajamas!  The three new stamps sets, 4 new CutUps (btw the dove is free with your $60 purchase) and 2 new Cutables are available in the store!  


 

 

To celebrate this great new release, we are doing a blog hop that features Cat Pack makes for the current TCP Tuesday Challenge theme -

If you've landed here from Julie's blog you are on the right track.  She is one creative Kitty!  As for me, I was so inspired by Alma's video that I had to make a gingerbread house -





I used the Cutable for the gingerbread house and most of the decorations.  The Bunny from Got Snow seemed like such a perfect match.  He looks like he's opening those arms to welcome you or to offer you a bite of gingerbread.  The little wreath on the door is from J*lly H*liday set. 

Here's a peek at Alma's video -


I hope you've enjoyed the sneaky peeks this past week.  I'll look forward to seeing your creations for TCP Tuesday.  Here's the complete blog hop list for your convenience -


Thanks for hopping with us!

Aloha, 
Brenda

11 comments:

  1. What an amazing creation that required lots of time and effort I'm sure! I love the dripping shimmer and especially that cute bunny greeting everyone at the door! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, your house is totally delicious! and thanks, I now have another Bun on my Wish-list!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable with the bunny in the door! So detailed - you really embraced this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gingerbread house is so sweet and adorable. Mr. Bun greeting at the door is a fab touch. Thank you so much for all your projects for this release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh !! This house is sooooo adorable that I might actually eat it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea! Your house is amazing and I love the little details you included. I'm enjoying the Christmas inspiration as I have about 30-40 cards left to make! Yikes! Wish me luck. Thanks for your sweet comment and for your visit this weekend. It means a lot. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love that rabbit. Thanks for creating this crafty home for him and sharing it on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rabbit in the doorway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SWEET! Even though you get the "basic" elements in the Cutables, I love how you changed it out and made it your own. GOOD Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just discovered you through Michele's blog and what a treasure of delight I've found here! Your gingerbread house is incredible; how sweet the bunny inside the door, inviting us inside for a cup of cheer! Fantastic!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha! I love how you used bun from Got Snow for the image inside the door. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in, I love hearing from you!