Friday, September 29, 2017

Kennedy Grace Designs Blog Hop

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Welcome to Kennedy Grace Creations September Blog Hop!
We are so happy you have stopped by and joined us for this very special event!





Our newest release of Stamp and Sequins is now live and available for purchase in the store!


Here is the card I've created for you -



For this card I did a little reverse "smooshing". I started by laying down a little distress ink and then "smooshed" water into the distress in using a small piece of acetate. I dried the watercolor paper between colors to prevent muddying of the colors. Then I added this wonderful hope filled sentiment from Inspirational Verses. The fabulous sequins are from the new Unicorn mix.



We will be giving away a prize package to one lucky winner.



All you have to do is join us for the hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.

We hope you have enjoyed this release and will hop along to see what our talented designers have made using the Stamps and Sequins from our September release.


Your next stop is the lovely and talented:


Just in case you miss someone along the way I have included the entire hop for you!



Thank you for stopping by today! 


13 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts