Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Heart and Home at LRW



Hey there everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon and Sandy it in charge this week.  She wants us to create and include a heart and a home on it.

This week, I went to my LRW and pulled out a couple of dies I had yet to play with and this is what I came up with -


I am looking forward to seeing everyones take on this challenge.  The Girlfriends will definitely be up for the challenge, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll be joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies: 
Sentiment:  Papertray Ink Love Lives Here: Holiday
Paper:  Bazzill
Ink:  SU! Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Mama Elephant Framed Tags Madison Square and Home Collections Creative Cuts

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaah, really cute, lovely colours and the shabby ribbon looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Beautiful ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super tag! The hearts on the home and sentiment are such a wonderful touch! I know it's not your project, but I'm loving that shell too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your adorable little tag! It’s perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts