Tuesday, June 6, 2017

June Release from Frantic Stamper


I am very happy to be sharing with you today as a guest designer for Frantic Stamper Inc.  They have a super new release very aptly titled Fun Summer Time.  The release features roller coaster, ferris wheels, pinwheels, circus tents and more. 

Here's a CAS card I made using the Stitched Rounded Squares, Loop Roller Coaster and Ticket dies (I was able to size a digital ticket image to fit this die almost perfectly=) -


I was first introduced to Frantic Stamper when I saw these darling Kokeshi Paper Doll dies.  I had to have them and a couple of others I spotted in their store.  I have to tell you the quality of these dies are first rate and they cut like warm butter.  

To see a slide show of all the products featured in this release you can check out this video.  The design team will be featuring all their wonderful creation over on the Frantic Stamper Facebook page.  Head on over and take a few peeks!

Thanks for stopping by today.  There's more to come this month!

Aloha, 
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts