Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Egg-cellent!



Yes, it's Little Red Wagon Challenge time again and Heather has the honors this week.  She fancies having us make a project that has eggs of any sort on it.

Here's my card using some of the goodies from The Cat's Pajamas Spring release.


If you are like me, the world is just spinning entirely too fast.  How about taking a little time for your self and join us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week?  Just taking a look at the creations the Girlfriends have made is sure to give you a smile.  I hope to see your Egg-cellent creations this week.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Brenda! The soft colours are lovely! The doilies are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Brenda! Great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! The soft colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Brenda! I'm always drawn to spring/pastel colours 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet Easter basket full of eggs for this challenge. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts