Wednesday, January 25, 2017

AYLI #97 - Fav Flower

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is favorite flower.  Use your favorite flower  on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:


Here is my card, using my favorite flower - 



I have many favorite flowers.  I love daisies and sunflowers because they make me smile.  I love the orchids that bloom regularly in our yard, but for this challenge I we with the rose.  I absolutely adore cabbage roses and antique roses because they are beautiful to look at and smell wonderful!  For details on this card see below.

I can wait to see your creations and learn what your favorite flowers are.   We would love you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Altenew Vintage Roses
Sentiment:  Paper Smooches die
Paper:  Hammermill Color Copy
Ink:  Altenew Red Cosmos Mini Cube set, Hero Arts Green Hills, Moss (cubes)
Accessories:  Mama Elephant Femme Frames die cut, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous rose Brenda. I was just telling Lynne about a rose in Mum and dads garden called Blue Moon, when I was small. I can smell it just thinking about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful CAS card. I love those roses in the garden. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the border die too! hugs me

    ps Cute dropping hearts on your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card with a gorgeous rose.
    Love your falling hearts too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts