Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Whimsie Doodles - Nuts for You


Happy Fall, y'all! I have another Whimsie Doodles card to share with you. I'm using the darling image, I'm Nuts About You.  It can be found toward the bottom of this page.


I colored these cute little squirrels with their huge acorn using Copic markers.  I added some hand stitching, a few buttons, a bit of ribbon and you have a fun card perfect for our Anything Goes with a Fall Twist challenge.  You still have plenty of time to enter!

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Brenda and great colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful combination of fab papers and fun images, just a great card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload! That image is fab and the detailing with the shaped paperclip and buttons is sooooo cute too :-)
    It's so fab to see you still stitching too and I love those papers!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts