Saturday, November 19, 2016

Whimsey Doodles Christmas Tags

Happy Saturday!  I have another creation for you featuring Christmas Greeting digital stamp set from Whimsie Doodles.  I really didn't have a good way to share them with you, so please forgive the less than stellar photography.



I colored up the tags with Copic markers and punched them out with a circle punch.  They were matted with holographic paper from ColorBok and then cardstock.  A bow was added as well as some baker's twine to tie them to a package.  These were quick and easy to make during the busy holiday season.  

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting!

Aloha,
Brenda

SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little tags Brenda, you can never have too many of them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a really wonderful collection, those sweet little images lend themselves to tags perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags, Brenda! The images are so cute and your colours are gorgeous! I love the multi-coloured twine, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts