Monday, November 21, 2016

TCP 328 - Snow


Time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge!  This time we want to see your projects that include SNOW.  I heard that parts of the US mainland had snow last week.  We have actually already had snow twice here on the big island of Hawaii on the summit of Mauna Kea.  

With that as inspiration, I created a small shaker tag featuring Bunny from the new set, Santa is Coming.  I also used the fab CutUps Hill and Dale and Square Stamps -



I filled the shaker with Frantage Shaved Ice flakes which are wonderfully sparkly.  So, my shaker love continues:).  I colored Bunny with Copic markers and used a white Jelly Roll to put dots on his scarf. 

Here are the details -

  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge.
  3. You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  4. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
For more ideas, stop in and see ChristineDeborahJessicaJulieNancyStacey and Wendy.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I can't wait to see how you use snow on your wonderful creations!

Aloha,
Brenda



1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts