Sunday, November 20, 2016

For Faith

I am posting this little cutie in honor of the wonderful news Faith shared with us on the From the Heart Stamps blog here.  I am so happy she is feeling so much better and has even started drawing again!  She is one multitalented, amazing gal with such inspiring faith. 



This little mouse can be found in the FtH Store here.  I've colored him up with Copic markers and added a little Stickles on his hat.  The papers are from Basic Grey's Evergreen paper pack.  

As always I appreciate you popping in.  I would ask that you continue to keep Faith and her family in your thoughts and prayers just as I will.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...this is GORGEOUS...I really need that digi...in fact I am off over there straight away!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts