Wednesday, October 5, 2016

AYLI 88

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is die cut or bought flowers.  Use a  either type flower on your creation and be sure to tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:



Here is my card, using bought flowers.  I actually love making my own flowers both layers and flat, so I can match them to my projects.  However, I have had a very busy few weeks and the bought flowers are so handy to put together quickly.  Here's my card using flowers from a local craft store  - 




I can't wait to see your creations and learn what type flowers you like. Hopefully you aren't as wishy washy as I am.  We would love for you to link up your creations at the AYLI blog.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamps
Paper:  Nitwit Collections
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black, antique linen distress ink
Accessories:  Flowers from stash, thread from stash, cheesecloth from stash, Darice gems, The Cat's Pajamas Heart Rosette CutUps

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Brenda, I love the stitching on those distressed panels too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fell in love with the card <3 so so beautiful............the flow, the stitching the everything is just delightful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brenda, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo pretty! You should make designs like this more often!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts