Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Anything Goes at CRAFT Challenge!


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us with an easy one - Anything Goes!

Our Sponsors this week are -





Here is my card using a Tiddly Inks digi, You Are On My Mind -



I used a Sizzix die for the card base and colored her up with Copic markers.  The little faux buttons were fun to make with The Cat's Pajamas Nested Hearts CutUps and Glossy accents.  

I hope you'll find the time to play along with use this week.  For all the details and plenty of inspiration check out the CRAFT Challenge blog.

Thanks for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda



SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Brenda this is just stunning. You have inspired me to make a stepper card which I haven't done in ages. Just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card!!! Love the bright colors, and the way you've placed everything is perfect!!! Like Sheryl, you've inspired me to tackle a stepper card in the near future!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!! Love the detail of the shiny hearts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts