Wednesday, May 18, 2016

LRW - Blooming Fun!



Good morning, everyone!  Today Donna is our hostess at the Little Red Wagon Challenge.  I think she has chosen a very fitting topic for our challenge.  Donna wants to see our projects with flowers on them, in them, around them...what ever you chose.

Here's my card, using the new set from The Cat's Pajamas, Sketched Flowers -



I used Kurutake real brush makers to color the images and the background.  I am still in the process of learning to get along with watercolors, they are definitely fun!  They are teaching me lessons in letting go, who would have thought?

I hope you will have a chance to join us this week at Little Red Wagon.  Take time to stop in and check out the flowers on the Girlfriends creations, you are sure to be inspired.

Thanks for stopping by.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Painted Flowers  
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas Hello There CutUps
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Canson Watercolor Paper, AC cardstock
Accessories:  Kuretake Real Brush Markers, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Peacock watercolors

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Brenda! I love the pink with splashes of blue! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome card Brenda! Love the background, the large sentiment and the flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, so pretty! Those flowers are beautiful and the big sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Brenda! I love the soft colors you used, It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts