Monday, February 8, 2016

FtHS #138

Thanks to everyone for hopping with us on Friday!  I so appreciate all the kind comments.  Be sure to check the blog for the winners post on Wednesday!

OK, it's time for a new i {heart} sketches challenge at From the Heart Stamps.  This weeks sketch was fun to follow and the tWist is very timely with Saturday being Valentine's Day.  




Here's my card:




This is Flurry, one of Faith's newest snow people and I LOVE him!  I coloring him with Copic Markers and created the snow with Stampendous embossing enamel.  I'm going to send him to my son even though the DP colors are a little more feminine.  I think he will like the textural snow.

Remember, in this challenge, everyone is a winner.  For just linking up you will receive $1 credit for use at the From the Heart Stamp store.  For all the challenge details check out the blog here.  You'll also want to check out the inspiration the design team has for you this week, they have made some amazing creations.  I hope you have time to play along this week, can't wait to see your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Praying this week leaves you some time for crafting!

Aloha,
Brenda

I would like to enter the following challenges -
Craft Rocket Challenges -Valentine/Love
Delightful Monthly Challenge - #6

PS-This is one of the images I colored for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  So far I'm 10 for 10!


Supplies:
Image:  From the Heart Stamps Flurry
Sentiment:  Paper Smooches
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs Sweetheart, American Craft cardstock
Accessories:  Doodlebug Designs Sweet Hearts Shape Sprinkles, Copic Markers, Stampsedous embossing enamel

2 comments:

  1. Love your colors, Brenda! The added snow is perfect! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Brenda and the colors are perfect !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts