Monday, February 1, 2016

FtHS 137 Hearts

It's time for a new i {heart} sketches challenge at From the Heart Stamps.  Here's another great sketch from Imke with a twist of hearts.  




I decided to go with the twist for this week challenge.  Here's my card using In My Heart Birdbrain:




If you have visited before, you know I LOVE Birdbrains and this one is no different.  They are just so fun and adorable and perfect for this weeks twist!  

For this challenge everyone is a winner.  If you link up your creation, will receive $1 credit for use at the From the Heart Stamp store.  You can use it as a discount or save up to get a free image.  For all the challenge details check out the blog here.  You'll also want to check out the inspiration the design team has for you this week.  I hope you have time to play along this week, can't wait to see your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Praying you have a wonderful week!

Aloha,
Brenda

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #173 Love
Dream Valley Challenges - #124 Valentine's Day
MarkerPOP! Challenge - #87 ATG

Supplies:
Image:  From the Heart Stamps In my Heart Birdbrain
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas Conversation Hearts
Paper:  DoodleBug Designs Sweetheart
Accessories:  Doodlebug designs Shape Sprinkles, The Cat's Pajamas Stacked Hearts CutUps

6 comments:

  1. Brenda, I love this color combination, and all those hearts on your patterned paper, embellishments and die cuts are perfect with the Birdbrain digi you used! I have that one, too, and may break him out for this challenge, although I'm tempted to use the Heart Bandit one, also! Faith has a lot of great Valentine digis to choose from! You've done a great job showcasing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have run out of words to describe your brilliant cards Brenda!! Love the colours of this fantastic creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the colours you have used. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brenda, this is so pretty, what a great card, so many hearts too, you rocked the twist this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, this is adorable! I love the fun image and your bright colours! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is really too cute for words- I love your birds.! I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts