Wednesday, January 20, 2016

CRAFT 347-Christmas


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in starting your Christmas card stash!  I know for me, my goal is to make more flat cards. 

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Bugaboo Stamps


AND  


Oddball Art

I am using AKV Stanta-Presents by Bugaboo.  I think he might have been a Freebie Friday image from last year.  He is, popped up just a little bit and there's more of that hand stitching inspired by Kat!


We would love to have you join us this week.  For all the details on the fab prizes and to take a look at all the DT creations, head on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog

Thanks for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Bugaboo AKV Santa-Presents
Stamps;  SU! (chevron)
Sentiment:  Purple Onion Designs stamps
Paper:  Neenah kraft
Ink:  SU!  Gumball Green, Red Riding Hood, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Copic markers, Signo white gel pen, Stickles, Ranger Black Enamel Accents, Sulky thread, Derwent Intense Pencils (sentiment)

3 comments:

  1. So you have been "influenced" by Kat too!! Love the stitching, it frames that cheeky looking Father Christmas perfectly!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOO cute! I love the stitched border around the outside. It adds an extra element of specialness to an already awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for hand stitching! It really looks great to frame your design here and wow, I love that funky chevron strip :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts