Wednesday, January 13, 2016

AYLI - Monkey Birthday

The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peak Day 3 is here!

This fortnight's challenge theme is to choose you favorite paper or non paper crafts.  We can't wait to see your creation and learn why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:
DigiStamp Boutique

 Our sponsor today is one of my favorite digi stores!  They have so many cute images that I just love!  Today I am using Cheeky Monkey Kids from DigiStamp Boutique. 



I think I have mentioned before that I love many types of crafting.  I love sewing, crochet, xstitching, rug hooking, quilting and jewelry making to name a few.   I have to say paper crafting wins as my favorite because I can complete a project much more quickly and I love all the fun stamps and papers and embellishments that are available.

I hope you can join our challenge this week. For more inspiration, head over to the AYLI blog.  There, you can learn more about the prize and take a look at the gorgeous variety the DT has to show.

Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
DigiStamp Boutique customer competition
4 Crafty Chicks - #281 Chevron

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  DigiStamp Boutique Cheeky Monkey Kids
Sentiment:  Altenew Birthday greetings
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  ColorBok Designer Paper Carnival and scraps
Accessories:  MFT stitched oval stax

7 comments:

  1. Love the fun, bright colours on this card and your cute and cheeky monkey image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cheeky guy and the colours you have chosen suit him perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a bright, cheery card :) Love this, Brenda! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Brenda. I love the cute monkey and the bright colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy is so cute. I love the colors and layout to make this image pop. I must say, I love most of the same crafts you do and for the same reason I love paper crafting. I am working on a blanket right now and trying to get back into x stitching after an accident. Thanks so much for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't get enough of gorgeous papers and you have put together a fab selection on this card. The bright colours are just perfect for this fun little monkey image :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh fabulous card and love this image and the papers are such a great combo! love it!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts