Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas is Coming Fast!

Hi there!  I wanted to share this little tag I made awhile back for the last Cat's Pajamas release and never got it posted.    



It was made using the adorable Snowman Accessory Kit.  The He Said, She Said CutUps were used to make the "snow banks" and the lovely snowflake is from the Double Snowflake CutUps.  The tag was cut with my Cameo using one of the tags from the Popup Slider Cutable.  The sentiment came from Build Your Own Snowman .  It was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder and cut to fit.  The cute little snowman was colored with Copic markers and his scarf was paper pieced.  

I still have plenty of Christmas prep to do.  Most of my cards still need to mailed (but they are made) and I am looking forward to making more tags this weekend .  My daughter will be home from school tomorrow (YEAH!), so I'm thinking our Christmas tree will go up this weekend!  It's going to be here in 2 weeks, ready or not!  Love this wonderful time of year!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I so appreciate that you take time to leave comments.  Praying your weekend is full of all that you love!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #138 use diecuts and/or punches
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas/Winter
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - #74 Anything but a card
Crafting for all Seasons - #116 Anything but a card

Aloha,
Brenda




4 comments:

  1. Sweet tag, thanks for sharing with Crafting for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag. Love the stitching on the snow and the snowflake die cut is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Crafty Addicts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great, fun tag - love that snowman!

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely tag. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts