Wednesday, November 25, 2015

That's How I Roll

For those of you in the US, you are probably running around getting things ready for a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.  I'm hoping you'll have time to stop by Little Red Wagon and check out Carolyn's challenge.  She wants to see your creations with a transportation theme.




I decided to use this cute little stamp, Joy Ride, from The Cat's Pajamas. I inked her up and have her rolling down a kraft cardstock trail.




I'm looking forward to seeing the creations you come up with this week.  You know you'd rather hit the craft table than watch football all day Thursday.  Head on over to Little Red Wagon!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Joy Ride  
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Pebbles Basics stack, Neenah kraft cardstock
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajamas Framed Up CutUps, Buttons from stash

10 comments:

  1. A very sweet and cute image and I love all the stitching you have incorporated in to the design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Your stitched road is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack......I would like to ride down a kraft cardstock path. Seriously!! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack......I would like to ride down a kraft cardstock path. Seriously!! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!! Awesome image and love the stitching!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute and such fun colours. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! That little bunny looks like he's zooming right along! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute image! Love the mix of patterns and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spot some stitching there! It looks awesome on the pretty paper layers but the little bit on the cardstock trail is just fabulous! This is a wonderful design and sooo cute :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts