Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sweet Snowmen

From the Heart Stamps post is here.





Well, another Wednesday has rolled around and you know what that means...Another Little Red Wagon Challenge. This week Mandy wants to see a card using a special technique.






I did another Bokeh card. I really love the effect it gives. I used Alma de la Rosa's technique here to make my own "stencil" and create this background using snowflake dies.  I used 'Build Your Own Snowman' to create these peaceful little guys.

I hope you will be able to join us this week. If you are in the throws of Christmas card making, just use the technique of your choice and link it up and you'll have another one done! Be sure to stop in and see the Girlfriends for more inspiration and maybe learn a new technique!

I would like to enter:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Christmas


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Build Your Own Snowman  
Sentiment:  Winnie and Walter Happy Christmas
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Ranger Watercolor paper, Neenah cardstock, Colorbok Liquid Mercury 
Accessories:  Copic markers, clear embossing powder,  The Cat's Pajamas Snowflake Lace Paper  and He Said, She Said CutUps
Stickles, Stampendous Shabby White embossing enamel, Ranger distress ink 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of this! And that sparkly star too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEE! This is so ridiculously adorable! You can almost feel the Christmas spirit from here! Love the way you made that snowflake background. Neat technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable group of snowmen Brenda.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! this is wonderful Brenda, a fabulous background. Thank you for your message!! I have replied on Facebook. I am such a lucky girl and thank you again for giving me a shove in the right direction!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! Love that fabulous snowy sky and the snowdrifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love these little Snowmen!! Great background with all the pretty snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your bokeh snow background is awesome!! Love those snowmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very sweet. I really like the background you created. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done! Love the details and colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts