Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Snowy Trio

It's time for some midweek inspiration at i {heart} sketches challenge at From the Heart Stamps.



This week I went for the sketch and the tWist which is lots of white. I didn't add color, but I did add sparkle and what's better than that?





I used the cute image, Laughing Snowmen. They are part of Faith's Project 100 Snowmen and were so fun to color. They worked perfectly for this sketch turned on it's side.

As always, in this challenge, for just linking up you will receive $1 credit for use at the From the Heart Stamp store.  You can use it as a discount or save up to get a free image.  For all the challenge details check out the blog here.  You'll also want to check out the inspiration the design team has for you this week, you'll not be disappointed.  I hope you have time to play along this week, can't wait to what you make this week!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Challenge 163 add a die cut/punched shape (snowflakes)

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  From the Heart Stamps Laughing Snowmen
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, Colorbok Liquid Mercury Paper
Accessories:  Snowflake punch, The Cat's Pajamas Snowflake Lace Paper CutUp, SU! pearls, Tailored Expressions embossing folder, Copic markers, Star Dust Stickles

4 comments:

  1. This just makes me smile! I love your take on the sketch!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These snowmen are so delightfull cheerful, and they look fabulous on the snowy embossing. Gotta have that Christmas sparkle too!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowmen are really cute! I love the little blue shadow around them and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card I love it cute snowman thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts