Monday, November 23, 2015

Eat Pie!

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful, restful weekend!  It's time for a new i {heart} sketches challenge at From the Heart Stamps.  Here's your sketch and the twist:




I decided to go with just the sketch this week, mainly because I wanted to use this darling image, Eat More Pie. You can find him in the store here.  I love the warm Fall colors, but my favorite color is blue.





Be sure to join us this week, your choice, the sketch, the twist or both. For just linking up you will receive $1 credit for use at the From the Heart Stamp store. For all the challenge details check out the blog here. You'll also want to check out the inspiration the design team has for you this week, you'll not be disappointed. I hope you have time to play along this week, can't wait to see your creations!

I would also like to enter:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Thanksgiving

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  From the Heart Stamps Eat More Pie
Paper:  Doodle Bug Designs Fall Friends, kraft cardstock
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajamas Easy Stitched Bow CutUp, Copic markers, Spellbinders circle die

5 comments:

  1. Love this fun image and your great background papers Brenda. Beautiful colouring and a fab sketch to follow too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab! I love your wonderful colouring Brenda and also the great papers you have used to compliment this fun image! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL loving it :) love your autumn tones, great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee, this is brilliant! A great take on the sketch and those colours are so rich and gorgeous :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute take on the sketch. I love this stamp and sentiment, how funny! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts